BERTH/MOORING CAPACITIES AND EQUIPMENT:
Public port: 216 moorings from 6m to 35m
Leased port: 698 moorings from 6m to 52m
Berths for boats on stopover/passage, up to 35m on reception dock and berth.
Draft: jetties and outport (outer harbor) 6m, docks 2 to 6m.
Port mooring: on fixed dock, aft to dock.
Stern line/pendille: aft (starboard).
Water/electricity (220/380v): dockside, EC standard
Automated Vehicle Access Control – video surveillance
Wireless High Speed Internet: WiFi area
RECEPTION 24/7 (AROUND THE CLOCK) – VHF: CHANNEL 9
European Pavillon Bleu for marina environmental quality
Certified yet again in 2018, for the 21th consecutive year.
HOUSEHOLD WASTE RECYCLING
– Port La Napoule –
has arranged for
HOUSEHOLD WASTE RECYCLING WITH
This operation is supported by the Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur region, the ADEME, the Agence de l’Eau water authority, the Alpes-Maritimes (06) department, the DIREN,
and the City of Mandelieu-La Napoule
PORT EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES, AND SERVICES
- Careening and maintenance: 8-ton crane, shipyard, gardiennage, all repairs (operator AZUR MARINE GRUTAGE SARL*).
- Fuel: gasoline, diesel, station at the foot of the Harbor Master’s Office, open 10 a.m.-2 p.m. October 1 through March 31; 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2- 6 p.m. April 1 through June 15; and 8:30 am-7:30 pm June 16 through September 30 (operator YSBLUE**).
- Tow/diver services: contact the service at the Harbor Master’s Office.
- Bathroom facilities: toilets, washbasins, showers on the commerce quay. Hours: 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Magnetic key and access passes upon request at the Harbor Master’s Office.
- Ice: in season, comer quay.
- Vehicle rental: contact the Harbor Master’s Office.
- Vehicle parking passes at the Harbor Master’s Office. Controlled access.
- WiFi-equipped port.
* AZUR MARINE GRUTAGE crane services: Phone: (+33)(0)4 92 97 48 88
Website : www.amg-seaworks.fr
** YSBLUE : Phone: (+33)(0)4 93 49 83 50
Video surveillance of port facilities:
Installation in accordance with French Law N° 95-73 of 21/01/95 and decree N° 96-926 of 17/10/96
DAILY WEATHER REPORTS
Posted at the Harbor Master’s Office and on all billboards around the port
NAVILY – THE COMMUNITY COASTAL GUIDE
The Navily application on iOS and Android lets yachtsmen and yachtswomen share their experiences at anchor and reserve a berth. Join them!